- Visitors must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol at any point during the event.
- Visitors must not be in possession, consume or be under the influence of any illicit drugs at any point during the event.
- Do not touch anything that you do not own unless given permission by the owner.
- LAN-slide accepts no responsibility for damage to or loss of equipment you bring to the event.
- Friendly banter is encouraged, however players must remain respectful at all times.
- Attendees are expected to pay the event cost on entry. Spectators can attend for free.
- Each attendee is allocated half a table to setup their computer (approximately 90cm vs 75cm). You must keep within this space.
- Attendees must adhere to all laws regarding acceptable computer use, copyright and software distribution.
- No refunds will be given, unless in the unlikely event that the LAN party is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone from the venue at any time with or without reason.
Error: Attendees Please Note: Reiterating Core Rule 4
You are totally and solely responsible for your own hardware. LAN-slide accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to your equipment. While we do our best to provide a reliable power grid and robust venue setup, due to the nature of the event we cannot guarantee protection against damage. By attending the event, you accept this term. Signs will be placed at the door indicating these terms.